When I was in the hospital,  my only pleasure was playing with my iPad. During the few times that I could get my wi-fi to work, I was able to find some great pictures.

Here's my favorite. In 1941, Walt Disney and his group of about 20 artists, composers and technicians went to South America to gather material to make the animated films Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros.  They visited Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru.

Disney's visit in Rio de Janeiro Brazil coincided exactly with the Brazilian premiere of Disney's 2 hour color spectacle FANTASIA. I find this theatre billboard for the film absolutely amazing! ("Fantasia will amaze-ya!") The display is truly a work of art and a magnificent example of the Brazilian flair for showmanship.
The next picture suggests that the artists must have given a demonstration of their drawing and cartooning skill for the audience. It may or may not be in the theatre shown above.
This is the third photo of the set, and seems to be a scene in a Brazilian nightclub, and it's possible that the Disney artists were there that night enjoying the show!