I was going through my computer files, and I found this sketch I made about 2 years ago. This is what finally became the video of "The Sheriff of Lone Gulch." My original idea was that the sheriff came into the saloon--the girl was trying to wink and get friendly with him, but he didn't care---he just ignored her, and went to the room where the outlaw Manny, was staying. When I finally made the video, the saloon girl was the first thing to disappear!  She didn't help the story, and I don't think the fans cared about her.

It's clear to see that this first design of the Sheriff is not very good. His hat is OK, but it doesn't have an attractive cartoon design to it. The Sheriff's face needs some changing to be more handsome. His chest and arms are nice and muscular, but his legs and butt need to be bigger to have a good balance and to look sexier. 

You can see that at this stage, I had no idea how to draw the inside of a cowboy saloon. I had to watch a few western movies to see what a real saloon looks like. I thought you would like to see this sketch and compare it with the finished video.