Today, I came home from my exhausting outside job. When I checked my e-mail, this message was there waiting for me. It's from Selz, through whom I have been selling my videos.
I just wanted to reach out personally because we have some bad news about going ahead with you as a seller with us. We've just (today) found out that we are in big trouble with our banking partner if we continue to offer our services to sellers of adult materials, and unfortunately this will mean that we will need to close your account. Basically this sucks - there's no good way to say it, and I personally feel terrible about it because I know that there are hardly any options out there for sellers like you which seems unfair, seriously old fashioned and shortsighted.
As much as we wish we could keep you on, we simply can't as doing so would mean that we are operating outside the (severely conservative) terms of our payment partner and we just cannot do that. We've tried to think of every possible way to keep on sellers from your genre but at the moment we don't have any options that don't put us in breach of contract to partners to whose rules we need to comply. Our whole team is really disappointed that this is the way it has to be but the 'big guys' give us no choice.


Going forward you'll be paid out as normal this week and next, but starting in about half an hour our system will start to lock down adult accounts which means that your products won't be available for sale through us.

Again, I'm really sorry about this - you've been a really valued user of ours, given us so much awesome feedback and while we've had our ups and downs we've had a lot of fun communicating with you over the past year and a half.

At this moment, I'm not quite sure what to do. My deepest apologies to those of you who have tried to order an Animan video through Selz and were not able to do so. 

I'll need to re-organize things--and that will take a day or two.

This has been quite a year for me! What's next? (I'm afraid to ask!)