Thanks to all of you who bought Heracles! From 5:30 pm to 2:00 am, (my time) I was at my computer, manually filling orders. I went to bed exhausted, and left a message on the download page.
I got up at 5:30 am and found more orders waiting. One buyer had become impatient, and complained to the company handling the money part of the transaction. I found THIS in my e-mail box:
To "punish" me, the amount was deducted from my account. Good morning to me.

I NO longer have a Selz shop. I do NOT have the luxury of automated downloads right now. I have to send out each order by hand. I'm human--I have to use the restroom, walk around, and sometimes take a break or even sleep (Heaven forbid!)  Work with me, people!

Here's something important that was brought to my attention: on the download page of Sendspace, there's a little box that appears under the words "By downloading......"  One buyer checked it as you can see, and he got a load of problems. The downloaded file was not mp4, but rather "exe". He couldn't play it! So please, don't let this happen to you! Uncheck the little box!