Exactly 6 months ago, I underwent major surgery on my abdomen to remove cancer. And last week, I had a blood test and CAT scan. Today, I saw the doctor who with a smile, told me that according to the tests, the cancer has not come back. That's great news!

Sometimes, it's hard or impossible to get well when there's a huge medical bill staring one in the face. I wish to thank all of you, the dear friends of Animan. Video sales made it possible to get through the surgery and pay for it without going into bankruptcy. 

Recently, I find that the Animan videos are being pirated in more and more places--some which I cannot access, such as Russian clip sharing sites, among others. The more videos I make, the more monitoring I have to do, and it's increasing even as we speak.

Thieves and pirates love my work--but they couldn't care less about me as a person. To them, I'm just a worthless machine that cranks out movies for them to exploit.  I cannot change or control such beings as they scurry around in the shadows.

Loyal, loving friends enjoy my work, and they like me, too! They speak only the language of generosity and kindness.  It's this human connection which I have treasured most in my persona as Animan. It would be easy to live in an ivory tower and just send out my videos and take in money without a word or reaction--but that's no fun for anyone.  I know for a fact that I have touched the lives of many (they have written to me and told me so), and it's a thrill beyond belief. Thank you for your kind, generous, and loving support.  It is for you that I do what Animan does.