I'm very sorry, Friends---I haven't been keeping this blog up to date recently.  I try to use Animan's World to post news about my new videos, animation information, or anything that's happening in my life. And if there's no news happening, then I tend to just stay silent--which is not fair to the fans of Animan! And, I try to post pictures that are not very naughty, so that this blog will not get shut down.

I also have my tumblr blog http://mraniman.tumblr.com, where I post my naughty pictures. I don't have a bunch of them lying around, so I have to sit down and draw a new picture each time. But it's always based on my fantasies, and usually makes an exciting movie. Also, people send a lot of questions to my tumblr blog, so I try and answer the them best I can.

So, between writing for my two blogs, trying to make a naughty drawing now and then, and working on the new movie, I seem to have spread myself a little thin! I've got my hands full!

I'm 1/3 finished with the next movie, and I want to gradually leak out some information about it on this blog, as time goes by. I'm basing the movie on a naughty drawing I made for tumblr: 
http://mraniman.tumblr.com/post/120852432552/another-spanish-teacher-is-at-it-again

The story takes place at the Spanish teacher's house. He lives in Southern California, and this is his house. This drawing is based on an actual neighborhood in Pacific Beach, where my aunt and uncle live.