I cannot believe that it has been only 5 years since I started this blog as Animan. Anyone who has read the posts is aware of all the things we've been through together. The two biggest cataclysms were: a diagnosis of cancer (which I beat), and then losing my Selz shop. My thanks to those of you who have supported my work as Animan over the years. 

In all that time, I pushed myself a lot of the time to make more films because the fans were clamoring for them, and I think I did a pretty good job of keeping up. I know I haven't been able to fulfill every request that was sent to me. I have tried to be true to myself above all.
I intend to keep making more, for as long as I can.

During these past 5 years, I have been planning to someday take a vacation trip to Portugal.  My aunt married a man from Portugal who was always kind to his nephews, but rather shy. I was always intrigued to know more about his homeland.

I've heard that the Portuguese people are wonderful, the food and wine are fantastic, and that it's a land filled with music and song. It has a stunning southern coastline and plenty of exotic and beautiful places, such as Sintra. And I'd like nothing better than to try my wings at speaking the language, which the Spanish writer Cervantes (author of Don Quixote) called "the sweet and gracious language". 

So, I leave tomorrow and will return home in 11 days.  I hope to have a lot to share when I return.
I want to express my thanks to you, my fans for always watching over me with such warmth.  I want you to know that it is all appreciated!

Adeus! Até a próxima! (Bye till next time!)