The other day, I had some off time, and so I got my iPad and started searching for some midcentury art or photos that I could have some fun with. I can't remember where, but I found this rather mysterious photograph.  One thing that struck me was how dressed-up the family is.
I suspect that there must have been a contest of some sort, where the winner would receive a visit from an actor who plays Tarzan, dressed in jungle attire. And of course, the photographer came along to commemorate the occasion with a photo, and he probably suggested that the lucky winner of the contest reach out to touch Tarzan's G-string. Lucky kid! (If it were me, I'd never wash my hand again...)

So you know me; the minute I saw this, my devious little mind started concocting a deliciously naughty storyline. In order to help the word balloons stand out, I took the liberty of colorizing the photo (below). For those of you who simply hate colorized anything, you may feast your eyes on the picture above, in glorious black and white (minus the dialogue).