Some time ago, I stumbled upon this site which contained some very well-drawn Disney-style art.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/a10300313/alt-disney-illustrations-tom-ward/

I was first attracted to this picture, because I found it to be very affirming and uplifting.

I don't have a cell phone (I prefer e-mail), so I find these next pictures kind of funny.

The next one is a little disturbing. It's very jarring to see Ariel, the Little Mermaid, turn into the logo for Starbucks.

The fun of Peter Pan was having him fly in through the window.

I can sympathize with Jasmine, but I wish I was there with Aladdin and Genie. . .

It appears that Alice just can't get on board with her new diet.

The last ones bring up animal issues, and they're very disturbing, to say the least.
It's very interesting to see these well-known animated characters in a whole new way. 

Ending this post on a more positive note, here's one of my favorite pieces of Disney publicity art.