To buy, Click here.

You'll find that the words "Herc" appear on the final receipt, but please ignore them.

If you wish to buy a different title, please send me an e-mail before you buy.

=========================================================
IMPORTANT
The Selz online store I once had, sent out the videos electronically and immediately.

I don't have that store anymore. Now, I do everything by hand.  If you send in a paid order, and you don't receive your video right away, please don't panic!  First, please remember that I live in Asia, and there's a time difference. When it's 7 am where I am, it's 2 pm in Los Angeles, and 5 pm in New York. Also, I'm human, so I am away from the computer when I eat, shower, or sleep.

I always try to get the videos to the buyers as soon as possible. If I cannot, I would appreciate it if you do not send a dispute claim to paypal.  They just send it right back at me, and withhold from me the money you paid. It creates unnecessary trouble for me and a lot of ill will for both of us.  

IF YOU BOUGHT 'THE SPANISH TEACHER' WITH A PRE-ORDER AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT YET, CHECK 1) YOUR DROPBOX FOLDER and 2) YOUR E-MAIL. IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR MOVIE, PLEASE WRITE TO ANIMAN AT THE E-MAIL LINK ABOVE. I'LL CHECK THE RECEIPTS AND THEN RE-SEND IT.
=========================================================
If you have sent me any messages to me on my tumblr blog recently, you will not get any answers. The new "instant messaging system" tumblr implemented has disabled all my tumblr blog functions. Please send your messages to me here. Thank you.
I've just finished making the one-page Animan Calendar for 2016. 

Click this link below for a high-resolution copy:
Download the free one-page Animan Calendar
IMPORTANT: On the sendspace download page, Click ONLY the light blue box that says "Click here to start download from sendspace".

I'M GOING TO TRY SOMETHING NEW HERE. WHENEVER I GO OUT OR COME HOME, I WILL CHANGE THE PICTURE YOU SEE BELOW, SO YOU WILL KNOW THE BEST TIME TO BUY A VIDEO.
THE EVER-CHANGING ANIMAN WHEREABOUTS INDICATOR