Somebody HELP! Yesterday when I went to my Tumblr blog, this goofy pop-up window appears asking about "messaging". I didn't want it at all, but had to click it anyway, to get it to disappear. So guess what happened?

I wanted to answer the messages in my box, so I clicked the Dashboard on the upper right hand corner. This made the letter icon appear (see the photo below). The number 2 is superimposed over the letters, meaning "you have 2 messages". I went to click it to get the messages, but I CAN'T, because the stupid little white head is bouncing out of control, DISABLING the letter icon. 

So I clicked the words "Send a real message" to see what would happen. Text spaces for a few followers appeared, but they're empty! There's nothing for me to respond to. 

I want my messages!!!! And I can't get to them. 

SO---I go over to write a post instead, in the space where I write and post drawings---and THAT doesn't respond anymore, either!  I clicked my mouse till I'm blue in the face. Nothing.

Well---too bad. Because NOW, I cannot write anymore posts, and I cannot post anymore drawings on TUMBLR, thanks to "messaging". This is modern technology, Friends! Somebody sets up a great blog---and then when you've got it working OK, they add something to totally ruin it. They give you something great, and then take it away. Way to go, Tumblr. Your site NOW has NOTHING to offer me. I hope you're happy!
From now on, I shall make all my posts here on Blogger. At least it's dependable.