When I started my life as Animan and began this blog, it was 2012.I had no idea what the future would bring. Would people be interested in my vision? Or would they just shrug and turn away? Would they forget about Animan overnight? Life has no guarantees--and it feels very scary at times. But thanks to all of you, I have been very fortunate. 
I hope to continue onward as Animan, and continue creating things that are new and exciting. My only problem is that I am always trying to improve the quality in my work. I found that often, that requires a little more time and effort to make each new Animan adventure.
My sincere thanks to all of you for your patience, as you allow me to keep pushing the envelope.  Your support helps me to go onward and upward. I am very grateful! Happy New Year 2020!